Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, not because they are experts in the financial aspects of running a business.
These factors can often be quite daunting for the entrepreneur, but we can help you to evaluate your ideas and develop them into a feasible plan of action.
We can also help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership or limited company)
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank/potential investors
- assess your financial requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance
- help you establish relationships with banks, solicitors etc, via our well established network of contacts
- carry out registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- set up an internal accounting system which complies with statutory requirements
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 020 7616 6900. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.